A police operation at the festival, involved officers from South West Metropolitan Region, assisted by specialist units including the Dog Unit, Licensing Police, Region Enforcement Squad and Police Transport Command.
A total of 19 people were allegedly found in possession of prohibited drugs.
A 24-year-old man was charged with drug supply, resist arrest and deal with proceeds, after allegedly being found with 160 MDMA pills.
An 18-year-old man was allegedly found with 107 MDMA pills and was charged with drug supply and possessing a prohibited drug.
Two 19-year-olds and a 21-year-old man were charged with drug supply and possessing a prohibited drug.
Additionally, 14 people were issued Field Court Attendance Notices for drug possession, 19 people were ejected for intoxication and 40 people were refused entry.
Nineteen juveniles were refused entry after producing false identification.
They were dealt with under the Young Offenders Act and were collected from the venue by parents or caregivers.
Police Operation Commander, Superintendent Michael Rochester, says he is pleased with the overall behaviour of attendees, but is still disappointed to see people attempting to bring illegal substances into these events.
“These results show that if you are intent on bringing drugs to music festivals, you will be caught and dealt with accordingly,” Supt Rochester said.
“We want people to enjoy themselves and be safe at these events, not risk their health and wellbeing.”
Serious head injuries
A MAN was found suffering serious head injuries in Wentworth Point last Wednesday night.
Just before 8.30pm, emergency services were called to a unit complex on Marine Parade at Wentworth Point, after reports a man had been shot.
A 53-year-old man was found suffering serious head and facial injuries.
He was treated by paramedics and taken to hospital where he remains in a serious condition, with blunt force injuries to his head.
As detectives investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident, any witnesses or anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers.
Woman struck on M4
POLICE investigating a fail-to-stop crash at Merrylands, are appealing to anyone who might have seen a woman standing on the edge of the road, before the woman was hit last Sunday.
Emergency services were called to the westbound lanes of the M4 near the Coleman Street off-ramp shortly before 3.30am on Sunday, June 9, after the 25-year-old woman was hit by a passing vehicle.
She was treated by Ambulance paramedics who took her to Westmead Hospital in a serious but stable condition.
Crash investigation Unit Manager, Inspector Katie Orr, sayd inquiries have indicated the woman was seen standing on the edge of the road shortly before she was hit.
“We’re hoping anyone who might have seen her walking along the M4 before the crash could contact us,” Insp Orr said.
“Investigators are also keen to speak with anyone who might have been travelling on the M4 at the time of the crash or entering the M4 from the western Church Street on-ramp, especially if they have dash cam vision.”
A taxi driver, who had earlier driven the woman to the location, has spoken with police.
Officers believe shortly before the woman was struck, a truck driver swerved to avoid her.
They have appealed for that driver to come forward to assist their investigation.
Anyone with information or dashcam footage relating to this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au.
Information is treated in strict confidence.