Preparation: 20 minutes (plus chilling time)
600ml Dairy Farmers Thick Custard
300ml Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream (whipped)
200g sponge roll or cake
415g apricot halves in natural juice
200g frozen mango pieces, thawed
85g pkt orange and mango quick set jelly
40g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Cut sponge into pieces and position decoratively on the bottom of the glass bowl and around the lower edge of the bowl.
- Drain the apricots and reserve third cup of the liquid.
- Place apricot halves over the sponge in the bowl. Cut mango into cubes and scatter over the apricots. Pour the apricot liquid evenly over the fruit.
- Make up jelly according to packet directions then pour the jelly over the fruit.
- Place into fridge and allow to set – approximately one hour.
- Remove bowl from fridge and evenly pour custard over the set jelly.
- To finish spoon whipped cream over the top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with pistachio nuts just before serving.