• Costi Bros Seafood now has a seafood cooked to order section as well as their market fresh seafood and a Oyster Bar.
• Deli Casella offers an array of fresh daily home style Italian, Greek and Mediterranean favourites.
• Soul Origin provides a wide range of delicious, wholesome breakfast, lunch and scrumptious salad options, rolls and wraps.
• Sushiari features a wide range of sushi and sashimi as well as other delicious Japanese inspired meals.
• Top Juice has the freshest vegetables and the most exotic and mouth-watering fruit, creating the best fruit salads, juices and unreal smoothies.
• Bakers Delight bread is baked fresh everyday; grab one their famous scrolls and buns and enjoy a coffee or juice from The Markets.
• The Shed Café, serving the highest grade, 100 per cent Arabica beans, offers home-style delicious rustic meals to enjoy with friends or pop in for the perfect shot of espresso on the go.
• Philo’s Café is owned by a previous tenant Rob from Café 62 and brings to Roselands the famous Campos Coffee range. Rob also serves up traditional scones and jam, fresh baked daily.
• De France Provincial Bakery allows you to enjoy the French tradition, passion and heritage of freshly baked bread, croissants, crepes and pastries.
• Ali Baba offers delicious kebabs made with carefully sourced meats, plus flavoursome wraps and falafels.
• Chikin has the best in Korean Fried Chicken (usually called chikin in Korea), with a wide variety of amazing fried chicken dishes from South Korea.
• Caffe Cherry Beans serves up a wide range of delicious, freshly roasted premium coffee plus a hearty food menu.
• Three Beans, in partnership with Gabriel Coffee Roasters, serves up expertly roasted beans so you can be sure your caffeine needs are well met.
The Markets, Roselands,
Roselands Drive, Roselands.
Ph: 9784 5400.